Hardly anyone would believe that their sports performance can be significantly improved, almost nothing to do without, but only care about efficiency. And after all in vain, as it is an extremely easy way to exercise that does not cause fatigue and terrible pain in all the muscles. It should be constantly thinking about how effective your actions, even constantly evaluate the slightest movement or action.
Ten Commandments successful racer will help to significantly improve your skills and will improve results.
1. Stay relaxed! Try to make the whole body to absorb and dissipate stress and tension of the muscles of arms and legs. If we can keep the flexibility and relaxation, you will sooner or later get used to the bike control by light subtle movements. Maintaining the balance will provide an opportunity to overcome the major obstacles at high speed.
2. Reduce the number of unnecessary movements! It is the most collected. Nodding his head and rocking his shoulders does not help to move rhythmically, but instead selects only force. It is better to concentrate on the breathing rhythm - it will maintain a constant pedaling pace.
3. pedaliruet effective! Perfect cadence - 80 rpm. Efforts should thus spend a minimum. You can "shuffle" back, rounding the pedals turn. Knees should not be diluted in hand, and in the upper part of the turnover should be pushing the foot forward.
4. Effectively use the transmission! Is switched at once, and do not adapt to the selected gear. This will maintain a constant pedaling frequency. Look forward, analyzes terrain and tossed the chain on the smaller star before as rivals start to tear the chain on a steep incline.
5. Look forward! It should develop the habit of looking ahead at 15 meters, which will enable to foresee the future. This will give the opportunity to choose the most appropriate tactics and trajectory, fully prepared to go to difficult areas. Look directed by a few meters ahead, it heralds the emergence of unpleasant surprises.
6. Lift the elbows! The body itself will curve in a springy, aggressive stance, and the head will be just above the axis of the head tube. The body can absorb the surface roughness, and you can quickly commensurate efforts in the corners.
7. Loosen the grip! Hard grip the handles can deprive you of agility and balance on the difficult sections of relief. Furthermore, such snap locks shoulders and forcing much strain the upper torso. Of course, the forces will leave. Cysts should be relaxed! Leave it to the tenacity of the thumbs.
8. Spin the desired frequency! For 15 seconds, your knee is raised about 20 times, which corresponds to 80 revolutions per minute pedaling. These feelings need to remember and maintain, at times referring to the cycling computer, or a stopwatch. On the slow rotation of the pedals takes more strength, high rotational speed requires more endurance. Cadence sensor for the future professional, just a necessary thing!
9. On the rise relaxes the shoulders! When straining every muscle in the legs, do not be tempted to stretch the torso. To correct and useful will focus on the smooth movements of the legs and arms and shoulders to strain is not necessary - it is also energy consuming.