Road Dual Control Lever Shimano ST-RS685 + BR-RS785 Hydraulic Disc-Brake - Set 2x11-speed
Despite the integration of a mineral oil reservoir in the lever SHIMANO’s engineers were able to develop a compact dual control lever (ST-RS685) to create a comfortable and natural hand position for all day riding comfort. When descending with rim brakes riders use much power and energy to stop for a turn or even a hairpin. Hydraulic disc brakes have more stopping power and allow riders to brake more efficiently with less energy.
- Comfortable and natural hand position for all day riding comfort
- More stopping power, with less effort, especially from the hood position - High braking power ideal for cyclocross and on-road riding
- Fits a wide variety of hand sizes from the hood position
- Reservoir tank provides pad clearance auto-adjust to maintain consistent pad clearance
- 10 mm reach adjustment
- 10 mm free stroke adjumstment
Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper BR-R785
The hydraulic disc brake caliper BR-R785 maintains braking performance on long descents and in all weather conditions. It is possible to customize braking performance for ride conditions, terrain, rider size and experience level.
Rotor size options: SM-RT99 140mm / 160mm Symbolic picture: The brakes are not filled.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: